Lists of shows and DOWNLOADING!
In this episode of Horror Rises from Spain you have a special October party including the coolest Spanish songs and trailers. A must have for a pre-Halloween exotic party!
On this episode of Horror Rises from Spain Nicholas G. Schlegel is telling all about his book SEX, SADISM, SPAIN AND CINEMA (https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781442251168/Sex-Sadism-Spain-and-Cinema-The-Spanish-Horror-Film) : why did he write it, how did he do it, his choices and much more.
SPANISHFEAR.COM is celebrating the upcoming Spanish Horror flick: SWEET HOME by Rafa Martínez. That is why, apart from the interview to the director you can read o their site, Bruno Sevilla joined Mistress Elena in a new Horror Rises from Spain episode.
Bruno Sevilla is the main male actor in this feature film and he has come to tell all about it.
Welcome to SPANISHFEAR.COM celebration of Nacho Cerda’s AFTERMATH 20th anniversary!!!
Yes, one of the most shocking and popular Spanish Short films of all times is getting old. And here we are to pay out little tribute to this essencial work of Spanish Horror and Nightmare.
This special issue of SPANISHFEAR.COM contains:
Nacho Cerdá as special guest on Horror Rises from Spain, telling all about the short: the making, the choices, his reflections about death….
You can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ru3u7q1ce0ix91/HRFS3.7.mp3?dl=0
- SpanishFear.com is celerbating Eugenio Mira’s The Birthday 10th anniversary that’s why this Spanish director, also responsible of Agnosia or Grand Piano, joins us to talk about this movie and all behind it.
On Spanishfear.com you will also find an interview to Mikel Alvarño, co-writer o¡f the Birthday, a preview of the movie and an article about it by James Harris.
In this new episode of Horror Rises from Spain Mistress Elena get to interview Nacho Vigalondo (Time Crimes, Extraterrestrial) about his latest feature film: Open Windows, that will be premiered soon.
- Horror Rises from Spain 3.4: Jon Kitley from www.kitleyskrypt.com, writer for Horror Hound and also Evilspeak (https://www.facebook.com/evilspeakmagazine) apart from many other publications including Hidden Horror (https://www.facebook.com/hiddenhorrorthebook?fref=ts). He joined me to talk about Spanish horrors such as Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, Tombs of the Blind Dead, Fragile, Alex de la Iglesia and Paul Naschy among others. As every month Robert Monell (http://robertmonell.blogspot.com and http://cinemadrome.yuku.com/directory) will visit us talking about León Klimovski’s career focusing on the movies he made with Jess Franco Paul Naschy.
- Horror Rises from Spain 3.3: Robert Monell talking about Jess Franco and zombies, Deno Sandz interview and latest news.
- HOrror Rises from Spain 3.2: Javier Pulido interview and Larraz tribute
Download here https://www.dropbox.com/s/56glecbmakcg6y6/HRFS3.2.mp3
- Horror Risses from Spain 3.1: Diego Arjona
Download here https://www.dropbox.com/s/oo922w4n3eckb36/hrfs3.1.mp3
- July 2013: In this episode of Horror Rises from Spain you will find an interview to the director and writer Jeremiah Kipp (http://kippfilms.com/main.html) and Robet Monell’s review of the Jess Franco movie La venganza del Doctor Mabuse. During the show you will listen to the wonderful music of the band from Nashville The Young Hines (http://younghines.com/)
- June 2013 In this episode of Horror Rises from Spain you will find a complete review of Nocturna Film Festival (http://www.nocturnafilmfestival.com/index.php/es/) done by Rubén Íñiguez Pérez and Ana Fernandez, together with the latest news about Horror cinema, an interview to Adrian López the director of Estirpe, a movie in its way of crowfunding (http://www.mymajorcompany.es/projects/estirpe) and Robert Monell’s review of a Jess Franco movie.
During the show you will listen to the latest songs by The Secret Commonwealth (https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Secret-Commonwealth/45968463010?fref=ts)
- April 2013:In this episode of Horror Rises from Spain you will find a tribute to the Spanish director Jess Franco made of e-mails, mp3s, songs and tributes from the fans. It also contains an interview to Robert Monell, responsible of the site I’m in a Jess Franco State of Mind.
Thanks to everybody who has been part of it and especially to Jeff Beeching and Jane Geddis who are the voices of some of the fans.
- March 2013: In this new episode of Horror Rises from Spain you will find the latest news about Spanish horror cinema and a n chat between Mike Howlett (author of The Weird World of Eerie publications) and Troy Guinn (naschycaster and part of The Secret Commonwealth and The Exotic ones bands) about horror comic publications. During the show you will listen to the music of the Spanish band Harlem .
- February 2013: In this new episode of Horror Rises from Spain you will find the latest news about Spanish cinema especially t he ones about the fanzine Monsterworld and César del Alamo’s next movie, together with an interview to Juan Martinez Moreno, director of the movie Lobos de Arga.During the show you will listen to the music of Allan Cox produced by Cognito Productions
- January 2013: In this new episode of Horror Rises from Spain you will find the latest news about Spanish cinema especially about fanzines and also some Paul Naschy related, together with an interview to Elias, director of the movie Gut. Also you will find the first e-mail a listener sent to me concerning Mike Howlett’s book: The World of Eerie Publications. During the show you will listen to the music of Jim Altman produced by Cognito Productions.
- December 2012: In this episode of Horror Rises from Spain I got to interview Mike Howlett, author of The world of Eerie publications. During the show you will listen to the latest song of The Secret Commonwealth and some music by The Creeping Cruds
- October 2012: In this episode of Horror Rises from Spain I got to interview Chris Potter and Sean Haitz from Faced Productions, stars and directors of the new horror flick BIG TOP EVIL circus horror.
During the show you will listen to the music of Pupi Oggiano, an great artist from Italy, also a member of Dario Argento tours locations Torino .
- September 2012: Interview to the one and only Lone Fleming , the Spanish cult actress who worked for Ossorio, Eugenio Martín and many others, showing us that she is not only and actress but an artist, painter and animal lover. During the show you will listen to the Music of Uncle Don Clark
- August 2012: Jeff Beeching joins me again in tribute to the one and only: El Santo. Also the latest news about Spanish Horror will be commented.Also during the show you can listen to the great music of the Spanish band Heretica
- July 2012: latest news about Spanish Horror and interview to Davi de Oliveira Pinheiro, Brazilian director of Beyond the Grave.
Also during the show you can listen to the great music of the musician Nima Safai.
- June 2012: Jeff Beeching from Kitschen Sink Radio (https://www.facebook.com/KitschenSinkRadio) joins me in a surrealistic conversation about the one and only: El Santo and also Empusa. Also during the show you can listen to the great music of the American band The Exotic Ones.
- May 2012: Latest news about Spanish Horror and interviews to Marta Milan and Greg Olliver, main actress and director of DEVOURED.
- April 2012: interview to Brian Harris from Wildside cinema and Creep show radio. We talked about Spanish Horror including Werewolf vs. The Vampire Woman, Tombs of the Blind Dead or The diabolical Dr. Z!!!!! Also during the show you can listen to the great music of the Italian band Luminol.
- March 2012: interview with Davide Melini, Italian short movie director and director assistant in La Terza Madre by Dario argento, a little tribute to Lina Romay and Miguel Iglesias, the review of The Evil Faces of Victor Israel documentary, summary of the Goya awards and many other things as the latest monsterworld fazine dedicated to 40th anniversary of the blind dead!!!!
- February 2012: Mí and Juan of the Dead reviews, short of the week: Mi amor vive en las alcantarillas, interview to Zach Green from Fatal pictures inc. and the latest news.
- (74)Julian Lara’s interview
- (73)January 7, 2012 Alberto de Mendoza tribute
- (72)December 31, 2011 New Year’s Special
- (71)December 24, 2011 Xmas Special
- (70)December 17, 2011 Michele Soavi tribute
- (69)December 10, 2011 Iñaki García Galera talks about the first Spanish Kinks Kovention + On Vampyres and Other Symptoms review
- (68)December 3, 2011 Celia Novis director of the new doc about José Larraz interview + The truth about Savolta case
- (67)November 26, 2011 Christopher Lee Special
- 66()November 19, 2011 Koldo Serra interview (2nd part)
- (65)Novembre 12, 2011 Koldo Serra interview (1st part) + Our last weekend review
- (64)November 5, 2011 Petter Cushing Special
- (63)October 29, 2011 Halloween Special
- (62)October 22, 2011 Special guest: Juanjo Ramirez director of Gritos en el pasillo (Going Nuts)
- (61)October 15, 2011 Special guest: Celia Novis director of the new doc about José Larraz
- (60)October 1, 2011 Reviews: I hate my body and A candle for the devil
- (59)September 24, 2011 Dario Argento’s 3 mothers special
- (58)September 17, 2011 Ingrid Pitt Special
- (57)September 10, 2011 Reviews: Kidnapped, The New Daughter and Julia’s eyes
- (56)September 3, 2011 Special guest César del Álamo
- (55)August 27, 2011 Estepona and Sitges festivals special
- (54)August 20, 2011 Alex de la Iglesia special (part 2) plus some reviews and news
- (53)August 13, 2011 Alex de la Iglesia special (part 1)
- (52)August 6, 2011 Anniversary party
- (51)July 30, 2011 British TV series special: The Prisioner and Hammer House of Horror.
- (50)July 23, 2011 Reviews, reviews, reviews and the latest news!!!
- (49)July 16, 2011 Becquer special together with Dan Fisher
- (48)July 2, 2011 6 films to keep you awake special
- (47)June 25, 2011 Reviews, reviews, reviews and the latest news!!!
- (46)June 18, 2011 Reviews and news!
- (45)June 11, 2011 Night of the seagulls special Rod Barnett and David Zuzelo
- (44)June 4, 2011 Ghost Galleon special togerther with Rod Barnett and David Zuzelo
- (43)May 28, 2011 Special guest Mark Steensland
- (42)May 21, 2011 Reviews, reviews, reviews!
- (41)May 14, 2011 SPecial guest Norberto Ramos
- (40)May 7, 2011 Special guest Nacho Cerdá
- (39)April 30, 2011 Reviews, reviews, reviews!
- (38)April 23, 2011, Special guest Fabio Frizzi
- (37)April 16, 2011 Tribute to Coffin Joe with Rustbucket from Kitchen sink radio (Part 2)
- (36)April 9, 2011 Tribute to Coffin Joe with Rustbucket from Kitchen sink radio (Part 1)
- (35)April 2, 2011 Special guest Isabel Rey, executive producer of O Apostolo
- (34)March 26, 2011, Latest news about Angel Sala and a Serbian film and a tribute to José Larraz
- (33)March 19, 2011 News and Mistress Elena going nuts
- (32)March 12, 2011 Special guest Sergio Molina, Paul Naschy’s son
- (31)March 5, 2011 Special guest José Luis Alemán
- (30)Feb 26, 2011 Jean Rollin tribute togeher with the expert Justin Vingoe and Paula Paula, last Jess Franco’s movie, review
- (29)Feb 19, 2011 SPecial guest Pepe de las Heras talking about Spanish Horror in general
- (28)Feb 12, 2011 Special guest Javier Trujillo talking about Waldemar Daninsky comics online publication
- (27)Feb 5, 2011 Tribute to Lucio Fulci
- (26)Jan 29, 2011 Tribute to Leon Klimovsky
- (25)Jan 22, 2011 J.P. Simon tribute together with Rustbucket from Kitchen sink radio
- (24)Jan 15, 2011 News special
- (23)Jan 1, 2011 New Year’s special
- (22)Dec 25, 2010 Xmas Special and a year review
- (21)Dec 18, 2010 Special guest Antonio Mayans, 2nd part
- (20)Dec 11, 2010 Special guest Antonio Mayans, 1st part
- (19)Dec 4, 2010 Special guests Troy Guinn and Rod Barnett talking about Spanish Horror
- (18)Nov 27, 2010 Naschy tribute with listeners texts and audios
- (17)Nov 20, 2010 Special guest Mirek Lipinski
- (16)Nov 13, 2010 Special guests Troy Guinn and Rod Barnett talking about Paul Naschy and the Naschycast
- (15)Nov 6, 2010 Special guests Robert Monell
- (14)Oct 30, 2010 Halloween special Buenas Noches Señor Monstruo review
- (13)Oct 23, 2010 Special guest Pepe de las Heras
- (12)Oct 16, 2010 Special guest Enrik García from Dark Moor
- (11)Oct 9, 2010 Mario Bava Special
- (10)Oct 2, 2010 Spanish Horror special together with Humberto Amador
- (9)Sept 25, 2010 Special guest Damian Varea from The great Croton
- (8)Sept 18, 2010 Special guest Angel Mora, producer of Empusa 2nd part
- (7)Sept 11, 2010 Special guest Angel Mora, producer of Empusa 1st part
- (6)Sept 4, 2010 Blind Dead, first and second part, special
- (5)Aug 28, 2010 Special guest Javier Trujillo
- (4)Aug 21, 2010 Hammer productions special
- (3)Aug 14, 2010 Special guest Victor Matellano, author of Spanish Horror book
- (2)Aug 7, 2010 Narciso Ibañex Serrador special
- (1)July 31, 2010 Special guest Ángel Agudo, director of The Man who saw Frankenstein cry and Naschy’s biographer